Galway Shopping Centre welcomes all customers to the mall and have implemented many changes to ensure a safe, clean and efficient shopping experience for customers.
- The bathrooms are open and cleaned frequently.
- All high traffic and high touchpoint areas on the mall are cleaned frequently.
- Hand sanitation stations are at the main mall entrances and on the centre of the mall.
- Floor marking for queuing clearly show customers where to stand to ensure social distancing.
- Customers are encouraged to wear face mask while in the centre.
- Staff on the ground have been trained and can answer any questions you may have.
- Some retailers offer a click / call and collect service and there is a designated area in the car park for collections.
Galway Shopping Centre continues to monitor the developments across Ireland relating to COVID-19. The situation is rapidly evolving and the health and safety of all members of our community are of upmost importance. We continue to act locally to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our employees, retailers and customers.
Galway Shopping Centre has suspended all upcoming events on the Mall. The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. We will continue to monitor the rapid developments related to COVID-19.
We have also taken additional precautions which include increasing cleaning regimes throughout the Centre with particular emphasis on hand touch areas e.g. door handles and handrails.
The centre remains open for trade and we encourage everyone to adhere to guidelines that have been published by the Department of Health and World Health Organisation.